- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Collection of information, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through the registration process or other direct contact from you. We will not share, sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of wizdiary.com other than as necessary to make the website experience better, or to comply with legal requirements in cases of fraud, identity theft, cyber-crime, or court proceedings.
Your access to and control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our support team given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any,
- Change, correct any data we have about you,
- Have us delete any data we have about you,
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Keeping information safe
We take all precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive personal data via the website, your information is protected both online and offline through encryption software. While encryption works online, for offline purposes, only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, respond to a data usage request) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.